Punjab TET 2013-14 Full Notification | PSTET- 2013 Punjab State Teachers Eligibility Test Exam Results/Result Decaration Detail- Dates-Notice-News Punjab Tet Exam 2013 Punjab STET 2013 - 2014|
Punjab State Teachers Eligibility Test( PSTET ) is conducted by Government of Punjab and with the Department ( CDAC Mohali or Education Board). This Exam is best opportunity for those candidates who wish to make their career as a Government Teacher in the Education Department of Punjab. On the basis of this Test, candidates recruit as Primary Teacher for classes 1st-5th and 6th-8th in Schools run by Government and Private managements.More Detailed information is mention below:
All the Interested and B.Ed. Qualified candidates and Full fills the Eligibility must go through this PSTET Exam.
PSTET 2013-14 Full Detail:Punjab TET 2013 Exam Complete Vacancies Detail:
All the Selected Candidates and qualified candidates will be appointed as Primary Teachers of Class 1st to 5th and Class 6th to 8th Class in the Schools (in Schools running by Govt. as well as Private managements)
Eligibility Criteria Required: Candidates should have following qualifications as prescribed by the NCTE:
- For Teachers of class I-V : Those Candidates wish to teach class must be Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) Qualified with well n Good marks. NOTE THAT: Graduate candidates can also apply. and with the Educational Qualification, the Essential Qualification will be count.
- For Teachers of Class VI-VIII : Candidates wish to teach these classes, must have Bachelor Degree like B.A/B.Sc Degree or other Graduation Degree with well n good marks or Equivalent Qualification. with the Educational Qualification, the Essential Qualification will be count. See the Notification for more.
Essential Qualification:Candidates should be passed/appearing in B.Ed/Senior secondary with at least 50% marks for both sections.
How to Apply:
All the Candidates full of confidence and are Eligible to apply, required to apply via Online /Offline mode by filling up the application forms and need to submit after successful submission. There are the following steps to Apply Online for the PSTET Exam 2013:
- Well , candidates 1st required to logging on the Official Website of the Department i.e. www.tetpunjab.com and after reading the complete Guidelines and Instructions about Filling Online Application Form , candidates have to register their name.
Click Here for more Detail
- Applicant need to fill all the mandatory required details, upload photo, signature.
- After the Successful Registration. There is required to download and printout & Xerox the system generated application form for further use like at the time of Interview etc.
|Category||Only Paper I or II||Both Paper I & II|
|General / BC / OBC Category||Rs. 500 /- (Five hundred)||Rs. 1000 /- (One Thousand)|
|SC / ST Category||Rs. 300 /- (Three hundred )||Rs. 600 /- (Six hundred)|
Fee Payment Mode
- Payment through Challan
- Cash Deposit in HDFC Bank
- Cash Deposit in AXIS Bank
- Online payment through Credit / Debit Card
Important Key Dates:
- Date of Publish of advertisement in various Newspapers : 19th November, 2013
- Online application starts from : 20th November, 2013
- Last date of online application-10th December,
- Declaration of PSTET Results: 2014 (expected)
Pattern of Exam:
PSTET 2013 Exam Pattern /Syllabus :
* Can be Changes by Officials.
|Test Pattern||No. of Questions||Marks description||Classes|
|Paper 1): Objective Type questions papers.||150 MCQs||1 marks for each question||For classes 1 to v to become teachers.|
|Paper 2): objective type question paper||150 MCQs||1 Marks for each question||For classes vi to viii to become teachers for upper primary teacher.|
Need Any Help or want to be in touch with usNeed Help : Dear Members, If you need any kind of Help, wanna share any information regarding to the any topic, pleaseput your views in comment box below. We promise, we try to help you...
Be in touch with us :To get every activity by www.studentvoice.in realted to education news, jobs, exams etc. please enter your email address in box below:
We wish you Good luck for your Selection !!!