SBI Recruitment 2013 - Clerks, PO, Rajbhasha Adhikari www.sbi.co.in Full Notification | Upcomming/Latest Jobs in www.statebankofindia.com | Online Application Form | SBI News 2013 |Hello SBI Aspirants, this is informed you that SBI is going to recruit in 2013 of 19000 Clerks and 1000 Probationary Officers (PO) vacancies in the various Branches of Banks throughout the Country. This is really great news for those who are waiting and preparing for this great opportunity in Banking Sector. SBI try to full their dreams by these huge number of posts of Clerical, Officers and Rajbhasha Adhikari. A lot of young generation students appeared in Competition Exam conduct by State Bank of India every year for many of different job opportunities and vacancies of Banking Staff.
The Exam for this huge recruitment will be very competitive. A lot of candidates are preparing for it and sacrificing their Days & Nights to give their best. Very less time remain and candidates are advised to give a little up to your preparation to show your talent.
This is also informed you that the Official notification for SBI Recruitment 2013 is still in the news as not published as Official Notification but seems to issued very soon. So subscribe us or Join us on Facebook ,www.studentvoice.in team will immediately informed as notification publish.
Now we will discuss a brief introduction about Bank:
About SBI -State Bank of India:
- The origin time of the State Bank of India is recorded in History in 19th century with the establishment of the Bank of Calcutta in Calcutta on 2nd June 1806.
- It also mark its color on many of Awards & Recognitions for its Goodness.
- It is largest Public Sector Banks (PSU) and Multinational government Bank of India.
Why SBI to recruit huge number of posts?
- Opening of New Branches of Bank: Bank is going to open about 1250 New Bank Branches within 1 year and to manage the upcoming operations in the new branches under its policy of Financial Inclusion. This is possible only when bank recruit new staff.
- Retirement of Employees: Previous year in June 2012, the Bank had the 2.14 lacs staff members and this expected that in the next upcoming 2-3 years, about 36% of the Bank staff is due to retire. This indicates that near about 70,000 to 80,000 positions to be fall vacant. To fulfills its need, bank have to fill these posts.
SBI recruitment 2013 not under the IBPS Platform:
Total Number of posts: 20,000
Name of vacancies:
Name of vacancies:
- SBI Clerk: 19000 Vacancies
- SBI PO: 1000 Posts
- Educational Qualifications: To be eligible for apply for Clerk, candidates must have 12th (XII) class qualified with well and good marks of 60% or must have Graduation Degree with at least 60% marks from recognized Board or University.
- Age Limit : Age is bounded between 18 years to 28 years according to the SBI Guidelines to be Eligible.
How to Apply:
All those candidates who wish to work on the reputed position in a reputed and largest bank are invited to apply through online mode via logging on the official website of Bank at www.sbi.co.in as usual.
Steps to apply online for SBI recruitment 2013:
- Initially applicants need to go on the official website of Bank at Visit official website www.sbi.co.in or www.statebankofindia.com.
- Go to Recruitment Section and Download Challan Form and pay the application fee.
- Then, again need to visit the same link label as "Recruitment" & Click on Apply Online Link.
- Fill the required details correctly and upload the photo & signature. Click On Submit.
- You are done. Please verify the details before submission.
- Download & printout the system generated applications containing all the detail like your detail , photo, signature, Application Number. Keep safe for future use like to download Admit Card, As proof etc.
Important Key Dates:
- Starting date of online application: 2013
- Closing date of online registration: 2013
- SBI Recruitment Date of examination: 2013
- Declaration of Result date: 2013
Selection for posts of Clerk & PO of eligible candidate will be done on the basis of Written Test (Objective type) and Interview which will taken by SBI Interview panel.
Official website : www.sbi.co.in
Need Any Help or want to be in touch with usNeed Help : Dear Members, If you need any kind of Help, wanna share any information regarding to the any topic, pleaseput your views in comment box below. We promise, we try to help you...
Be in touch with us :To get every activity by www.studentvoice.in realted to education news, jobs, exams etc. please enter your email address in box below:
We wish you Good luck for your Selection !!!