Rajasthan Agriculture Supervisor (Krishi Paryavekshak) Recruitment 2013 Notification: 2224 vacancies Written Test Notification News-jobs in Agriculture Field: Government of Rajasthan and Directorate of Agriculture,Rajasthan, Jaipur has hereby issued the recruitment notification under the jobs section for filling up the 2224 vacancies of Agriculture Supervisor through the Written Test 2013-14. All the wishing candidates for Krishi Paryavekshak posts are required to apply via Online Application Form before the last date. More detailed introduction of Rajasthan Agriculture Supervisor Recruitment 2013 is written follows:
Complete Vacancies Detail:
Name of post: Agriculture Supervisor (Krishi Paryavekshak)
Number of posts: 2224 vacancies.
NOTE THAT: The number of posts are can be increased or decreased without given any notice to the candidates.
Pay Scale - Pay Band-1 (Rs. 5200-20200)+ Grade pay Rs. 1900/-.New pension scheme will be applicable.
- Educational qualifications: All the dear candidates must have B.Sc. in Agriculture or equivalent as on 15th July, 2013.
- Age Limit: Age of Eligible candidate should lie between 18 years - 35 yeas as on 01st January, 2014. (Relaxation to be provided to reserved categories as per govt. rules.)
How to Apply:
All the eligible and Interested candidates need to apply through the online mode via filling up the application form on official website of Agriculture University Department from www.mpuat.ac.in at this link www.rcaudaipur.com.
Candidates are advised to read the full instructions and notification before apply.
Application fee: Unreserved categories candidates need to pay Rs. 350/- while reserved categories candidates can get benefit of relaxation in application fee.
Selection Process: The Selection of Eligible candidates will be on the basis of written test and merit basis.
- Dates for apply online applications: 1st June, 2013 to 15th July, 2013
- Date of Download the Admit Cards: August, 2013
- Date of written Examination for Rajasthan Agriculture Supervisor Jobs : September, 2013.
Syllabus/Exam Pattern:Syllabus for written test:-
- General Hindi-15 questions for 60 marks.
- General Knowledge, History and Culture of Rajasthan-25 questions for 100 marks.
- Horticulture and Animal Husbandry and etc.-60 questions for 240 marks.
Need Any Help or want to be in touch with usNeed Help : Dear Members, If you need any kind of Help, wanna share any information regarding to the any topic, pleaseput your views in comment box below. We promise, we try to help you...
Be in touch with us :To get every activity by www.studentvoice.in realted to education news, jobs, exams etc. please enter your email address in box below:
We wish you Good luck for your Selection !!!