www.csirhrdg.res.in-CSIR UGC NET 2013 (June) Notification Fellowship Programmes - Online Application form 2013-2014 Joint CSIR-UGC Test For Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) And Eligibility for Lectureship-Syllabus Pattern, Time Table/Schedule/Important Key Dates-Admit Cards-Result
Educational Qualification :
Age Limit :
JOINT CSIR UGC NET 2013-2014 Test is going to held on 23 rd June, 2013 by Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR) for determining the eligibility of the Indian National candidates for the award of Junior Research Fellowships (JRF) NET and for determining eligibility for appointment of Lecturers (NET) in certain subject areas falling under the faculty of Science & Technology.
Those Eligible Candidates who wish to apply for this Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) NET need to apply via Online Application mode before 02 nd March, 2013.
For more detail notification and Eligibility Criteria, How to Apply, Application Forms, Syllabus, Time Table/Schedule/Important Key Dates, Selection Process and Notification, please read the article mentioned below for CSIR UGC NET June 2013 JRF:
Subjects For Test:
CSIR UGC NET 2013-2014 june Test complete details : CSIR - UGC Test will be held in the subjects as given below :
- Chemical Sciences
- Earth, Atmospheric, Ocean and Planetary Sciences
- Engineering Sciences
- Life Sciences
- Mathematical Sciences
- Physical Sciences
Eligibility Criteria:Eligibility Criteria required for CSIR UGC NET 2013 :
Educational Qualification :
- Those Candidates belongs to General and OBC Categories, wish to apply must have the BS-4 years program /BE/BTech/BPharma/MBBS/Integrated BS-MS/MSc or equivalent degree with well n good marks (at least 55% marks). Relaxation in marks to reserved categories as per govt. norms)
- For Lecturer-ship : Candidates with Ph.D. degree who have passed Master’s degree prior to 19th September 1991, with at least 50% marks are eligible.
Age Limit :
- For JRF (NET) : Maximum age is 28 years as on 01st January, 2013.
- For Lecturer-ship (NET) : No upper age limit is mentioned.
How to Apply:
There are both doors are open to apply. Either by Online or Offline Application mode.
- For Online mode submission :
- Those Eligible Candidates wish to apply through Online mode, need to register their name at the Official Website by filling up the Application form from www.csirhrdg.res.in.
- After Successful submission of Online Application form, the candidates are required to download & take printout the Application form, and need to send along with B & W photograph and important required information at the required place and last along with relevant certificates send it to address given below.
- For Offline mode submission : Candidates wish to apply via Offline mode, need to obtain the Application form through Value Payable Post(V.P.P.) from the Indian Bank, 3/1, West Patel Nagar, New Delhi - 110 008, by sending a crossed Demand draft. then fill the application form in all respects and along with required certificates send it to address given below.
Address for submission of Application form :
Sr. Controller of Examination,
Human Resource Development Group,
Examination Unit, CSIR Complex,
Library Avenue, Pusa,
The test will be held at 26 Exam Centres spread all over India.
Selection of Eligible Candidates will be held on the basis of written test called NET which will be held in 2 papers.
- 1st paper will consist Objective type Questions .
- 2nd Paper requires short descriptive answers to questions.
Important Key Dates:Important dates of CSIR UGC NET 2013 :
- Starting date for submission of Online Application form and sale of Application form : 05 February, 2013
- Last date for submission of Online Application form :02 nd March, 2013
- Last date for receipt of hard copy of Application form :07 th March, 2013
- Date of single MCQ Examination : 23 rd June, 2013
Syllabus of the Test:
SYLLABUS OF THE TEST for UGC NET 2013:
- The question paper shall be divided into three parts, (A, B & C) as per syllabus & Scheme of Exam.
- Negative marking for wrong answers, wherever required, shall be applicable as per scheme of Exam.
- Syllabus & Scheme of Exam of single MCQ Paper is given at CSIR website: www.csirhrdg.res.in
- Click Here to get Syllabus, Eligibility and complete details of CSIR UGC NET 2013
- Official website for Apply Online :http://www.csirhrdg.res.in/
Need Any Help or want to be in touch with usNeed Help : Dear Members, If you need any kind of Help, wanna share any information regarding to the any topic, pleaseput your views in comment box below. We promise, we try to help you...
Be in touch with us :To get every activity by www.studentvoice.in realted to education news, jobs, exams etc. please enter your email address in box below:
We wish you Good luck for your Selection !!!