Jindal Foundation Scholarships APPLY FOR SCHOLARSHIPS for BPL/General Students, ITI Students Upto 12th Class , Graduates Postgraduates| Regular
About the Sitaram Jindal Foundation Scholarship -2012
The Trustee Sitaram Jindal Foundation
No.11, Green Avenue, Behind Sector D III,
Bhatta road, vasant Kunj, New Delhi 110 070
has invited the all students of Class 11th & 12th, ITI (BPL & General), Graduation & Post graduation Students for the Scholarships. Only Regular students are eligible. The detail is mentioned below:
Category 'A' : BPL Students:
- Girl students belonging to BPL families studying in class IX to XII in a Govt. and Govt. Aided Schools.
- Boy and Girl Students belonging to BPL families studying in Graduation and Post Graduation Courses as mentioned below in Category 'C'.
Students studying in Govt. and Private ITIs in courses / trades as per Annexure-III Courses of duration, one year or two year shall only be eligible. Minimum percentage of marks in previous examination should be 50%. Further, students staying in hostel shall be paid extra in addition to scholarship.
Category 'C' : General Students
- Students who have secured 70% or above in the case of girls and 75% or above in the case of boys in their last / qualifying examination including X & XII in respect of students from Karnataka and West Bengal. However, for students other than Karnataka and West Bengal the percentage of marks is minimum 60% in respect of girls and minimum 70% in respect of boys.
- Students whose entire family income from all sources is less than Rs.2.00 lacs p.a. shall be eligible.
- Scholarship shall be discontinued after the student crosses the age of 30.
- Only those who study in reputed colleges on regular basis, affiliated to university of repute - UGC are eligible
Those who study through correspondence or in Part time colleges are not eligible.
Following courses shall be eligible for scholarship :
- Students of Graduate Courses like : B.A., B.Com, B.Sc., BFA, Homeopathy, B.Pharma, BCA, BBA, BBM, Bachelor of Business Economics / Finance, B.Sc. (Agriculture), BVSC and course in Naturopathy like : BNYS. Engineering courses like : Computer Science / Engineering (IT) / (Bio-Technology), Nuclear Engineering, Industrial Environment Engineering, Plastic Technology & Petro Chemical Engineering.
- Students of Post Graduation Courses like : M.A., M.Phil, M.Com, M.Pharma, M.Lib (Science), MBA, Master of Business Economics / Finance / Human Resources Management/ International Business / M.Sc. / MVSc, M.Sc. (Agriculture), MCA, Organic Agriculture, Solar Energy, Rural / Urban Management.
- Students of Graduation and Post Graduation including diploma courses in the field of Environment like : Environment Scientist, Environment Engineer and Environment Journalist. Students of Graduation and Post Graduation Courses in Hospitality, Architecture, Physiotherapy, Micro Biology, Forensic Sciences and Social Work.
It is further to clarify that no Ph.D. courses are eligible for scholarship. Applications for medical including dentistry and engineering courses -degree or diploma other than mentioned above will not be entertained at all.
- Physically Challanged or Handicap Students:Scholarship eligible for pre-university, graduation and post graduation courses.
- Widows and unmarried wards of ex-servicemen:Scholarship eligible for graduation and post graduation courses.
- Meritorious Students :
Students who have secured 85% or above marks in their qualifying examination shall be paid additional amount for graduation and post graduation courses.
Students staying in hostel owned by the institution and pursuing graduation and post graduation courses shall be paid extra in addition to the scholarship amount.
How to Apply:
- All the eligible as well as Interested candidates need to apply OFFLINE for the scholarship Application form is now applicable to all cases of scholarship as per Annexure II, and can be freely downloaded. Click link below to download the form:
- The application should be accompanied by the important documents documents, read the full notification regarding to documentation.
- Full Notification
- Download Income Certificate
Need Any Help or want to be in touch with usNeed Help : Dear Members, If you need any kind of Help, wanna share any information regarding to the any topic, pleaseput your views in comment box below. We promise, we try to help you...
Be in touch with us :To get every activity by www.studentvoice.in realted to education news, jobs, exams etc. please enter your email address in box below:
We wish you Good luck for your Selection !!!