KVPY 2013-2014 Result www.kvpy.org.in Online Application Form Date Syllabus, Admit Cards, Interview Schedule
(KVPY) Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana is a fellowships Scholarship test that was conducts by government of India for those candidates want to make their career in Science and Technology research. KVPY program was started in year 1999 to found students for research and encourage their talent.
Under this scheme the department offers attractive fellowships (Rs 4000 to Rs 7000 p.m.)
Eligibility Criteria for KVPY Test is required as follows, Those Candidates are Applying For:-
- Basic science SA/SB/SX: Applying Candidates must have 10th Class (X) Qualified with 80% marks in Mathematics and science from a recognized board. ( Relax 70% for SC/ST Candidates).
- SP (Basic Sciences): candidates must be enrolled in XI/XII standard, I/II year (B.Sc/B.S./Int. M.Sc.) or I/II year B.E./B.Tech./B.Arch. and have minimum 60% (50% for SC/ST) aggregate marks in X & XII Standard from a recognized board.
- Medicine program: Candidates are need to be enrolled in MBBS/BDS BVSc/ B.Pharma 1st or 2nd years have minimum 80% (70% for SC/ST) in 12th standard with science subject.
How to Apply:
- ONLINE Application Form: In online procedure candidates can download their KVPY application form at Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana online website www.kvpy.org.in. Apply online at www.kvpy.org.in
- OFFLINE Application Form: In other way candidates can obtain their application form by sending a request letter along with application fee slip or Can Download the Application Form from the Official Website.
Application Fees:In all cases candidates are needs to be pay Rs. 200/- (Rs. 100/- for SC/ST) application fee in favour of "Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana(KVPY)
Girls are exempted from application fee.
Candidates selection will be depends on written test and interview performance. Written test will be conducts at various centers across India in Hindi and English. Only written test qualified candidates will be called for interview.
Important Key Dates:
- Last date of application by post: First Week of September, 2013.
- Last date of application by in person at IISc. :First Week of September, 2013.
- Last date of online registration: First Week of September, 2013.
- Last date for receipt of receipt of completed application: Second Week of September, 2013.
Download Previous Year Question Papers
Need Any Help or want to be in touch with usNeed Help : Dear Members, If you need any kind of Help, wanna share any information regarding to the any topic, pleaseput your views in comment box below. We promise, we try to help you...
Be in touch with us :To get every activity by www.studentvoice.in realted to education news, jobs, exams etc. please enter your email address in box below:
We wish you Good luck for your Selection !!!